Cosmetic Dentistry & Smile Makeovers
We Create Beautiful Natural Smiles!
Having a stunning, white smile makes all the difference to your appearance and is the single most rejuvenating factor in a face. We have a full range of cosmetic services to make your teeth white and straight. Dr. Anderson can help you create or restore a beautiful, natural smile. He reviews your smile and teeth to determine which methods would work best for you and your budget. He is very adept in the different procedures that can be used to create a beautiful smile.
Complimentary Cosmetic Consultation
The first step in any cosmetic procedure is to do a full examination of your teeth and mouth and then review with you the different options to give you a beautiful smile. Many cosmetic procedures can be done without cutting and with minimal preparation—and affordably, and yet make a tremendous difference to your smile.
Dr. Anderson offers a complimentary cosmetic consultation to give you the opportunity to review your options, see how your smile could look and get any questions answered.
To schedule your no-charge cosmetic consultation, call (308) 365-1885.
A Beautiful New Smile in One Visit
Due to the latest technology that Dr. Anderson uses, certain procedures can be done in only one visit, including crowns and veneers, which normally take multiple visits. You can walk away with a beautiful smile after a single appointment, greatly reducing the time spent, cost, and discomfort.
Some of the technology used includes the breakthrough 3-D CEREC system for crowns, veneers and onlays. CEREC is state-of-the-art technology that employs 3-D CEREC imaging to create a smile that looks absolutely natural for you. Dr. Anderson uses very durable, high-quality materials that are bio-compatible with your body and behave like natural tooth structure.
Conditions which can be corrected with Cosmetic Dentistry
- Stained or discolored teeth—Typically teeth are whitened with bleaching or porcelain veneers.
- Chips or rough spots—These often can be handled with dental bonding, application of tooth-colored material called composite.
- Cavities or amalgam (black) fillings—We use tooth-colored fillings and can also remove your unsightly black fillings.
- Uneven teeth—Recontouring can reshape your teeth. Another option is the use of porcelain veneers.
- Gaps between the teeth—Gaps can be closed with dental bonding, porcelain veneers or crowns.
- Broken-down teeth—Porcelain crowns, inlays or onlays are usually used to handle broken-down teeth.
- Crooked teeth—Teeth can be straightened with Invisalign® clear braces but also in some cases can be given a uniform appearance with porcelain veneers
- Excessive gum tissue (also known as a "gummy smile")—Excessive gum tissue can be removed during a gentle procedure using an advanced dental laser
- An uneven gumline—An uneven gumline can be recontoured using a gentle dental laser, resulting in a symmetrical, aesthetic smile
Cosmetic procedures that we use include:
Click to learn more about each procedure
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- One-Visit Crowns
- Porcelain Inlays & Onlays
- Invisalign Clear Braces
“The entire staff has been great to me...I trust them”
I have always had a very "tooth-y" smile, however, my teeth were not something to smile about. I had a large gap between my two front teeth, and two other teeth did not grow in resulting in empty spaces. I grew up self-conscious so I always kept my hand over my mouth when I spoke. I no longer have to do that! Thanks to Anderson Dental Care, I now get lots of compliments on my "new smile". The entire staff at Anderson Dental Care has always been great to me. The smile I show off now is the BEST! I trust them for all my dental needs!!!
“The results were nothing less than amazing...”
I think of Dr. Steve and his staff as my friends. They have seen my family grow, my life evolve, and my dental needs change. Last year, after talking with Dr. Steve and his staff, I made the decision to replace a 21-year old porcelain bridge. The results were nothing less than amazing to me! I felt like I didn't just have cosmetic dental improvements, but I had the support and care of a dentist and team who made me feel like I deserved to look great and feel good. Thank you, Dr. Steve and staff, for all you do. You really are a Premier Office!
“The quality of work is exceptional...and they are patient and kind”
The work I needed done on my teeth involved cosmetic dentistry. I had crowns that needed to be replaced on my front teeth which were in place from a sports injury many years ago. My husband asked a trusted friend, who would be the best dentist in Grand Island to perform the work. His response was Dr. Anderson at Anderson Dental Care. After my very first appointment with Dr. Anderson I was confident that he would give me back my smile that for so long I was afraid to show. I can't say enough about Anderson Dental Care. He and his staff go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and welcome in their office. The quality of work is exceptional and they settle for only the best. They are patient and kind in every respect. A person's smile says so much about them and if you're searching for someone to help improve your smile, then search no further. Dr. Anderson and his staff will settle for only the best for you and you will be extremely happy with the results.